Comments are closed.
Monthly Since 1971
- The Promoters’ Newsletter
- 41st Workshops, Jump To Site
- Promoter Perks Discount Credentials
- New Promoter Subscription Request
- Contact RPM By Email
- Contact RPM By Mail or Phone
- Directory Of Services For Promoters
- Link to Sponsors Here
- Online Edition Archive
- Read RPM Online, Tablet Enabled
- Download Latest Issue
- Join The RPM Community
- Request Exhibitor Prospectus
- Auto Racing Promoters of the Year
- Gallery Of Promoters of the Year
National Speed Sport News
On a late afternoon hot race track at Road Atlanta, Kyle Connery scored his first pole position since 2011 in the F2000 Championship Series.
Aaron Telitz edged ahead in a late afternoon qualifying session to take pole position at Road Atlanta, marking his first pole in three attempts and the first for WISKO Race Engineering’s F1600 Formula F Championship Series program.
Check out photos from short-track racing all around the United States in our weekly Short Track Focus photo gallery!
Christopher R. Pook has joined the Formula One Grand Prix of America at Port Imperial executive team as Special Assistant to the Chairman, Leo Hindery Jr.
Kurt Busch won't compete in the 97th running of the Indianapolis 500 this month, but he hasn't dismissed the idea of returning for the 98th edition of the historic event in 2014.