January 7th, 2013 | Author: Stewart Doty
Comments are closed.
Monthly Since 1971
- The Promoters’ Newsletter
- 41st Workshops, Jump To Site
- Promoter Perks Discount Credentials
- New Promoter Subscription Request
- Contact RPM By Email
- Contact RPM By Mail or Phone
- Directory Of Services For Promoters
- Link to Sponsors Here
- Online Edition Archive
- Read RPM Online, Tablet Enabled
- Download Latest Issue
- Join The RPM Community
- Request Exhibitor Prospectus
- Auto Racing Promoters of the Year
- Gallery Of Promoters of the Year
National Speed Sport News
Respected veteran motorsports executive Derrick Walker will become President, Operations & Competition of IndyCar, effective May 27, Hulman & Company chief executive officer Mark Miles announced Monday.
Often when a driver begins driving for a new team there is a period of adjustment. However, in the case of Dakoda Armstrong and Turn One Racing, they have jelled quickly.
NASCAR and Sherwin-Williams announced a multiyear partnership designating the nation’s largest specialty retailer of paint and painting supplies as the ”Official Paint of NASCAR.”
It’s been 32 years since a female driver competed in USAC’s Traxxas Silver Crown Series at the Indiana State Fairgrounds.
British Motorcycle manufacturer Norton has confirmed that it will enter two 500cc Manx Norton's in the inaugural Isle of Man Classic TT Races, which takes place for the first time this year on the Isle of Man at the end of August.