This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
Monthly Since 1971
- The Promoters’ Newsletter
- 41st Workshops, Jump To Site
- Promoter Perks Discount Credentials
- New Promoter Subscription Request
- Contact RPM By Email
- Contact RPM By Mail or Phone
- Directory Of Services For Promoters
- Link to Sponsors Here
- Online Edition Archive
- Read RPM Online, Tablet Enabled
- Download Latest Issue
- Join The RPM Community
- Request Exhibitor Prospectus
- Auto Racing Promoters of the Year
- Gallery Of Promoters of the Year
National Speed Sport News
Matt Hagan ended a 29-race drought from the top of Funny Car’s qualifying order by racing to the No. 1 position Friday at the rain-delayed Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Southern Nationals at Atlanta Dragway.
After giving a glimmer of hope after mid-morning showers passed through, Mother Nature reared her ugly head again shortly before 5 p.m. and forced the cancellation of tonight's UNOH All Star Circuit of Champions, RUSH Dirt Late Model Series and Millerstown Pic-A-Part DIRTcar Sportsman triple header at Lernerville Speedway.
Kurt Busch must have thought he was still at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Check out photos from Sunday's ARCA Midwest Tour event held at Madison Int'l Speedway in Oregon, Wis.
Christian Szymczak won round three of the SCCA Pro Racing Playboy Mazda MX-5 Cup doubleheader at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca on Friday.